Monday 21 March 2011

Photo gallery is down

  Just a quickie for today - I'll do another in a couple of days. The site that I had my photo galleries on, seems to be no-more. It seems that the site has shut down without a word to anyone which is a real pain for all concerned who have used the site. It's not just the time taken to upload the pictures etc but it now has to be done all over again somewhere else. I'll sort something else out over the next few days and hopefully by the weekend or early next week I can start putting up some pictures again. Fortunately for me at least, my subscription was due shortly so at least I won't have lost a years worth. For the time being I'll leave the photo link dialog box in place so that I can put a new link there when it's up and running.

Robbie

No comments: